Accepting Credit Card Payments on Your Website using Paypal
Paypal is the fastest and simplest way to add online shopping to your website.
It is very easy to set up an account and be able to take credit card payments online, without all the extra hassle of setting up a merchant account, opening up a new bank account, setting up a payment processor, paying for a secure shopping cart – etc. etc.
Paypal offers all these things in one. It is simple to use if you understand the process.
Here’s the process:
- You sign up for a Paypal Business Account
- You Create Paypal Products (entering a title, description, price etc.) – called Buttons.
- Paypal gives you an HTML Code for each product (button) you create
- You copy and paste this HTML Code into your website to display that Product Button.
- Website Visitors shop on your site, and click on Add to Cart Buttons
- Products are added to your Paypal Shopping Cart on Paypal’s Secure Servers
- Customers are able to checkout on Paypal’s Servers using all major credit cards.
- Money collected (less paypal fees) are deposited into your Paypal Account.
- You can then transfer, request a check, get a Paypal Debit Card and more to access your money.
In the video below, I show you how I add actual products to a web page.