Working with Photos and Ways to Display them using Nextgen Gallery Plugin in WordPress
Live webinar presented on August 25, 2010 – approx. 70 minutes.
Presented by Russ Larsen with Ron Snayberger presenting Photo Tips section.
In the webinar recording below, you will learn the following:
- Tips for taking photos
- Where to find photography information on the web
- How to build an inexpensive light box
- How to insert an image into a webpage or post
- How to add a border to an image, change the display size, wrap text, add titles and descriptions, adding tags to photos
- How to create a photo gallery
- Uploading images to a photo gallery
- How to display a photo gallery on a web page or blog post
- How to order your images
- How to re-size thumbnail images
- How to add a photo to an existing photo gallery
- How to delete a photo from a gallery
- and more.
Watch the Webinar recording below by clicking on Image.
[pb_videoshowcase group=”5″ theme=”dark_rounded”]
For more video tutorials, visit our Training Video Directory.